1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR OTHERWISE RESTRICTED BY LAW.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The contest is open only to persons 21-years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of KCSG, and each of their parent, subsidiary companies, affiliates, divisions, franchisees, representatives, consultants, sub-contractors, suppliers, distributors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, and their officers, directors, employees, shareholders and agents, and members of such employees' immediate families and individuals living in the same household with such employee, are not eligible to win.
One name will be selected from all eligible entries at the end of the Contest period.
3. TO ENTER: Visit kcsg.com and complete the official online entry form. Limit one entry per person.
By entering the contest, all entrants acknowledge receipt of and compliance with these Official Rules. Limit one prize per person during the Contest Period, including all KCSG-run contests.
4. PUBLICITY RELEASE: Except where prohibited, entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes each entrant's consent to use, publish, reproduce and for all purposes, including publicity, promotion and advertising, in any media (including without limitation, the Internet, television or offline promotions), each winner's name, city, photograph, likeness, voice, image, each in perpetuity without further compensation, credit or right of review or approval.
5. PRIZES: Each winner will receive one prize. The winner is responsible for picking up the prize at KCSG-TV
Prize is non-transferable. No cash redemption or prize substitution allowed by Winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the Prize or any component thereof is unavailable and/or undeliverable for any reason in the sole and complete discretion of Sponsor. Winner will be notified via telephone or email. Winners must respond to notification within one week after the notification is sent or an alternate winner will be drawn at random from among the remaining eligible entries.
6. ODDS: Odds of winning any prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
7. OFFICIAL RULES: Official Rules may be obtained by (i) visiting kcsg.com or (ii) by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to KCSG, 158 West 1600 South # 200, St. George, Utah 84770
8. OTHER CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes or any portion hereof, or to disqualify any individual implicated in any of the following actions, if for any reason: (a) infection by computer virus, bugs, interruption in wireless calling devices or wireless service, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in Sponsor's sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, (b) the Sweepstakes or any website associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper processing of entries per these Official Rules, or (c) the Sweepstakes becomes corrupted due to wireless calling/text message carrier service interruption for any reason (d) the Sweepstakes is otherwise not capable of running as planned. By entering, entrants agree to release and hold harmless KCSG and each of their parent, subsidiary companies, affiliates, divisions, franchisees, representatives, consultants, sub-contractors, suppliers, distributors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, and their officers, directors, employees, shareholders and agents, and each of the foregoing entities' employees, officers, directors, shareholders and agents (collectively the "Released Parties"), from and against any and all claims, actions and/or liability for any injuries or death, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with participation in and/or entry into the Sweepstakes or acceptance, delivery or use of any prize, including without limitation, the Weekly Prize. The Released Parties are not responsible or liable for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, and assume no responsibility for (i) any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission at any website, or wireless calling/text message carrier service, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections (ii) failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor due to technical problems, telephone service problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or wireless calling/text message carrier service (iii) communications line, hardware and/or software failures, malfunction of phones (including wireless phones/handsets), phone lines, other communications malfunctions, unavailable network connections, cellular equipment towers, telephone systems or wireless service (iv) damage to any computer (software or hardware) resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes, or damage to mobile phone or other PDA device (v) theft or destruction of, tampering with, unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries and/or entry information, or (vi) entries which are late, lost, stolen, damaged, illegible, and/or unintelligible (or any combination thereof). By entering, entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules. Any entrant who attempts to tamper with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. In the event of dispute as to who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email address in question. KCSG reserves the right to edit, alter or reject messages before displaying them during broadcast. Additional restrictions may apply.
9. ARBITRATION/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association (AAA) then effective, and any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred by entrant with regard to this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees, punitive, incidental, consequential or other damages. All issues and question concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Utah without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Utah or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Utah. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the invalidity or unenforceability of any other provision so long as the general intent of these Official Rules remains in effect. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
10. WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: KCSG, 158 West 1600 South # 200, St. George, Utah 84770