Motorist should be aware of the following:
*The Tonaquint Bridge is now closed and will be permanently removed.
* The Hilton Drive Trail is temporarily closed. The Confluence Trail west of I-15 is open and can be accessed south of the Dixie Convention Center at Confluence Park Trailhead.
* Traffic control signs are being installed on I-15.
* Nightly lane closures on I-15 are taking place to allow crews to re-stripe and re-align traffic.
* I-15 Traffic north and south bound will be shifted to the outside lanes on beginning June 14.
* Concrete barriers will also be installed in the I-15 construction zone.
* Speed in the construction area will be reduced to 55 mph.
* Construction impacts on I-15 will begin on June 14.
* Reconstruction continues on the Southgate Golf Course.
* The back-nine, driving range and practice facilities remain open.
* We urge motorists to obey the posted speed limit as fines will double in the construction zone.
For an overhead view of the proposed I-15 St. George/Dixie Drive Interchange go to www.udot.utah.gov